The New Maqsood O' dHAKA Video - Jooger Montrona - 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcyii-NJMA

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fakir Lalon Shah : On the unseen bird


কী এক অচিন পাখি পুষলাম খাঁচায় /হলো না জনম ভরে তার পরিচয় ||
What an unseen bird have I reared in my cage/ Spent a lifetime yet know not who it is.

আঁখির কনে পাখির বাসা /দেখতে নারে কী তামাশা 
The bird nest is in the edge of my eyes, yet I can’t see it, what a joke...

আমার এই আন্ধেলা দশা /কে আর ঘুচায় ||
Who is it that will remove my sheer blindness

পাখি রাম রহিম বুলি বলে /ধরে সেই অনন্ত লীলে
The bird utters the name of Ram, Rahim and sacred scripts/ says endless things about formless tryst of times

বল তাঁরে কে চিনিলে/বল গো নিশ্চয় || 
Do tell me if you know about the bird/ please do for sure

যারে সাথে লয়ে ফিরি/তারে বা কি চিনতে পারি
The one that I carry with me, do I really know what it is

লালন কয় অধর ধরি/কী রূপধজ্জায় ||
Lalon says the formless hands/are sheathed in a beauty of deceit.

সাধক দেশ পাঠ : ফকির লালন শাহ 
Work of Fakir Lalon Shah - translated by Mac Haque, 10th April 2014

No comments: